The Last Element
Our frequencies the same
A prison of perpetual chaos. I can’t remember when it began, but it never stopped.
My hand is trembling… I’m so damn tired of this, can’t take a look in the mirror anymore.
A quick reflex my hand breaks the glass, the pain quickly rushes to my head.
I need it to steady myself, I need it to feel something, anything to drown out the voice in my head.
Keep telling myself I’m meant for this, not worth anything. Maybe I should just let it go.
Not meant to be loved, better of alone. I wish I knew why my head keeps repeating that sentence over and over again. Who do I have to blame? Is it you… ? Or was it all just my youth.
It’s becoming an obsession to find something, anything that can keep my head above water.
And as soon as I find a new victim, it takes but a small moment in my live to use it up and throw it away. But that’s not me, I want to be… better, anything better then who I am now.
Watch me, I will show you I will grow, reach heights I’ve never reached before.
Perpetual motion inside of me, can’t stand still.
I Will find my place, to feel safe.
Shooting pain, right in my chest, the place my heart used to be.
Is this what they call heartache? I never realized it would actually hurt.
The frequency I once felt is there no longer, I am enterily out of sync.
Our frequencies the same
Live at Tivoli supporting Asking Alexandria
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China